- An all-in-one dressing for fluid handling.
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) adjusts to fluid level.
- Highly absorbent.
- Helps create ideal healing environment.
- Waterproof outer layer protects wound and keeps bacteria out.
- Indications: pressure injuries, partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, skin tears, and first and second-degree burns.
- Contraindications: third-degree burns and lesions with active vasculitis.
- May be left in place for up to 7 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
Medline Optifoam Adhesive Foam Dressing, 4" x 4", Pack of 10 x 10 (100)