- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 capsules with water every 4 hours. Do not exceed 10 capsules in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years: do not use
- Acetaminophen 325 mg (Pain reliever/Fever reducer)
- Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10 mg (Cough suppressant)
- Doxylamine Succinate 6.25 mg (Antihistamine)
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5 mg (Nasal decongestant)
D&C yellow #10, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, shellac, sodium hydroxide, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin or severe allergic reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
If a skin or general allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use to sedate children.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- In children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- May cause marked drowsiness
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.