ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Lidocaine 4%, Menthol 1%.
USES:: Temporarily relieves minor pain
Inactive Ingredients: aluminum glycinate, aluminum hydroxide, cellulose gum, glycerin, methyl acrylate/2-ethylhexyl acrylate copolymer, methylparaben, nonoxynol-30, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, silica, sodium polyacrylate, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, urea, water
Adults and children over 12 years: Clean and dry affected area. Remove backing from patch by firmly grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middle. Carefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected area. Once exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully remove remaining backing to completely apply patch to affected area. Use 1 patch for up to 12 hours. Children 12 years or younger: Ask a doctor
WARNINGS: For external use only
Do not use:
- More than 1 patch on your body at at time or swollen skin.
- On puncture wounds
- for more than one week without consulting your doctor
When using this product:
- use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton
- rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type
- do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- so no allow contact with the eyes and mucous membranes
- do no bandage tightly or apply local heal (such as heating pads) to the area of use
- do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
- dispose of used patch in manner the always keep product away from children and pets. Used patches still contain the drug product that can produce serious adverse effects if a child or pet chews or ingest this patch.
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days to clear up and occur again within a few days
- you experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied.