Warnings: For external use only. Do not use: if you are allergic to any of the ingredients; in the eyes; over large areas of the body. Ask a doctor before use if you have: deep or puncture wounds; animal bites; serious burns. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you need to use longer than 1 week; condition persists or gets worse; symptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days; rash or other allergic reaction develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.