: Do not use if you are allergic to esomeprazoleDo not use if you have:
- trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.Ask a doctor before use if you have
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Acid reducers may interact with certain prescription drugs.
If pregnant or breast-feeding
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
- you need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
- you get diarrhea
- you develop a rash or joint pain
, ask a health professional before use.Keep out of reach of children
adults 18 years of age and older: this product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days. May take 1 to 4 days for full effect 14-Day Course of Treatment.
Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed)
- Swallow 1 capsule with a glass of water before eating in the morning
- take every day for 14 days
- do not take more than 1 capsule a day
- swallow whole. Do not crush or chew capsules.
- do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
Children under 18 years of age:
- you may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months
- do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor
ask a doctor before use. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.STORAGE AND HANDLING
store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)INACTIVE INGREDIENT:
corn starch, D&C red no. 28, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, ferric oxide, gelatin, glyceryl monostearate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid copolymer, pharmaceutical ink, polysorbate 80, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate