One A Day Energy Multivitamin, 50 count
- One A Day Energy Multivitamin designed with B-Vitamins which help convert food to energy, and caffeine to help support mental alertness*
- Contains key nutrients like Vitamins A, B6, C, E, D, K, Riboflavin, Niacin, and Thiamin
- Formulated to support:* physical energy by helping convert food to fuel, mental alertness, immune health, and bone health
- Adults should take one tablet daily, with food
- One A Day Energy Multivitamin is gluten free and does not contain artificial flavors or sweeteners
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.This product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Guarana Seed Powder, Caffeine, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide; Less than 2% of: Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Chromium Chloride, Croscarmellose Sodium, Crospovidone, Cupric Oxide, Cyanocobalamin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, dl-Alpha- Tocopheryl Acetate, FD&C Blue #1 Lake, FD&C Yellow #5 (tartrazine) Lake, Ferrous Fumarate, Folic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Manganese Sulfate, Nickel Sulfate, Phytonadione, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Stannous Chloride, Stearic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Titanium Dioxide (color), Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Oxide.
Adults take one tablet daily, with food.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.