- ONE PILL A DAY. 24 HOURS. ZERO HEARTBURN. With one pill a day, Prilosec OTC blocks acid production at the source so you don’t get heartburn in the first place
- The first and original over-the-counter frequent heartburn medicine. There’s a reason 30 million Americans used Prilosec OTC to treat their frequent heartburn
- #1 Doctor, Gastroenterologist, and Pharmacist recommended frequent heartburn treatment for 13 straight years
- Treats frequent heartburn. There’s no need to stash antacids everywhere for whenever heartburn might strike. With Prilosec OTC, you can take 1 pill a day for 24 hours of zero heartburn
- Blocks acid production at its source. Proton pump inhibitors like Prilosec OTC reduce stomach acid production by shutting down many of the pumps in the stomach that produce acid
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole. Do not use if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor. Ask a doctor before use if you have had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition; heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness, chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness; frequent chest pain; frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn; unexplained weight loss; nausea or vomiting; stomach pain. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking warfarin, clopidogrel, or cilostazol (blood-thinning medicines); prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines; diazepam (anxiety medicine); digoxin (heart medicine); tacrolimus (immune system medicine); prescription antiretrovirals (medicines for HIV infection); methotrexate (arthritis medicine). Stop use and ask a doctor if: Your heartburn continues or worsens; you need to take this product for more than 14 days; you need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months; you get diarrhea. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Treat frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days per week). Not intended for immediate relief of heartburn; this drug may take 1-4 days for full effect.
Omeprazole Delayed-Release Tablet 20mg (equivalent to 20.6mg omeprazole magnesium)- Acid Reducer. Inactive Ingredients: glyceryl monostearate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, paraffin, polyethylene glycol 6000, polysorbate 80, polyvinylpyrrolidone, sodium stearyl fumarate, starch, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triethy citrate
Adults 18 years of age and older. This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days. It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours. 14 day course of treatment: swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before eating in the morning. Take every day for 14 days, do not take more than 1 tablet a day. Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor. Swallow whole. Do not chew or crush tablets. Repeated 14-day courses (if needed): you may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months. Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor. Children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition. Read the directions and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information. Store at 20-25° C(68-77° F) and protect from moisture.
Do not use if you allergic to omeprazole.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.