Rugby Acne Medication Benzoyl Peroxide Gel USP 5% - Clear Up Acne Pimples, Keep Skin Clear - 1.5 oz tube
- Vanishing formula
- Helps dry oily skin
- Helps clear acne pimples
Active ingredient Benzoyl peroxide 5%
Use for the treatment of acne
- For external use only
- Do not use this medication if you have very sensitive skin or if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- When using this product keep away from eyes, lips and mouth avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabric, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling.
- Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration. If irritation becomes severe, discontinue use; if irritation still continues, consult a doctor.
- Using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Directions: Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1-3 times daily. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day.
Other information Keep tightly closed. Avoid storing at extreme temperatures (below 40° F and above 100° F).
Inactive ingredients carbomer, disodium EDTA, laureth-4, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide, water