Solgar No-Flush Niacin 500 mg Vegetable Capsules (Vitamin B3) (Inositol Hexanicotinate), 100 ct - Vegan, Gluten Free, Kosher
Solgar No-Flush Niacin 500 mg, 100 Vegetable Capsules - Cardiovascular Support - Supports Energy Metabolism - No-Flush Delivery - Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Kosher - 100 Servings
- Supports Energy Metabolism; Niacin (also known as vitamin B3) is a water-soluble vitamin and is part of the B Complex; It is required for the metabolism of carbohydrates and protein into energy
- Cardiovascular Support; Niacin supports cardiovascular health, promotes increased blood flow, and supports the health of the nervous system
- No-Flush Delivery; The unique inositol-bound niacin in this formula allows for gentle, no-flush delivery of niacin to the body; Provides 400 mg of niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate) per serving
- Gluten, Wheat, & Dairy Free; Solgar No-Flush Niacin is suitable for vegans, kosher, and free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years, Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule one to two times daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
NOTICE: Most people should not experience flushing when using this product. However a few sensitive individuals may experience a temporary skin flushing (hot feeling and skin redness), burning, itching, or rash caused by an increase in blood flow near the skin. Do not take on an empty stomach. Do not take more than the recommended dose unless prescribed by your healthcare practitioner. Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.